Positive thinking club - 2

1. “We don’t see things as they are, we see them as we are.” – Anais Nin


2. “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” – Thomas Edison


3. “I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.” – Douglas Adams


4. “Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher.” – Maya Watson


5. “I’ve had a lot of worries in my life, most of which never happened” – Mark Twain


6. “You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.” – Buddha


7. “Hope is a waking dream.” – Aristotle


8. “The past has no power over the present moment.” – Eckhart Tolle


9. “Happiness is an attitude. We either make ourselves miserable, or happy and strong. The amount of work is the same.” – Francesca Reigler


10. “I do believe we’re all connected. I do believe in positive energy. I do believe in the power of prayer. I do believe in putting good out into the world. And I believe in taking care of each other.” – Harvey Fierstein

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How the stoicism of Roman philosophers can help us deal with depression

Brexit will hit Britain's overseas territories hard – why is no one talking about it?

Children and sleep: How much do they really need?